Are you search on how to get rid of dandruff because you are:
• Feeling uneasy to sit in a salon chair?
• Looking for scalp flakes on your shoulders at least once a day?
• Not confident to let someone run their fingers through your hair?
• Embarrassed to comb your hair in public?
Dandruff is a condition in which flakes and chunks of dead skin are shed from a persons scalp. Contrary to popular belief, it is not always caused by a dry scalp, many people with oily scalps are also afflicted.
The following conditions are a prerequisite to the formation of dandruff.
2.An excess of oily secretions from the scalp, known as sebaceous secretions.
3.An active presence of Malassezia globosa, a yeast.
How to remove dandruff
• Wash your hair regularly but not obsessively. Dandruff is caused when your scalp sheds dead skin cells. It is not caused by hair itself.
• Give your dandruff shampoo time to work. If you choose to wash your hair with dandruff shampoo, leave the shampoo in for at least 5 minutes before you wash it off. This will give the shampoo time to work.
• To help prevent dandruff, brush your hair after you shower and shampoo. Brushing your hair will help distribute the oil that is naturally occurring in your scalp and hair over the entire surface of your head.
• Avoid stress and stressful situations. Stress can cause dandruff, so try to exercise your stress away or deal with your stress in other healthy, effective ways.
Home remedies for dandruff
Dandruff can be cured using so many ways, you can use ‘anti-dandruff shampoo’s', ‘anti-dandruff hair oil’. But how to get rid of dandruff naturally. When you have dandruff , itchiness in the scalp occurs, then started falling dry white flakes.
How to get rid of Dandruff – Aspirin:
Crush two aspirin tablets into a fine powder by pressing on the tablets with the back of a spoon. Add the crushed aspirin to a bottle of shampoo. When washing your hair, leave the aspirin-infused lather in the hair for 20 minutes, then rinse. Follow up with a moisturizing shampoo, such as one that contains olive oil. Olive oil shampoos can be purchased at supermarkets.
How to get rid of Dandruff – Treating Dandruff With Vinegar:
Vinegar balances the pH of the hair, protects and covers the hair shaft, and imparts smoother surface. It is an excellent home made after shampoo rinse.
Mix 2 tbsp of vinegar with 6 tbsp of water, and apply it on your head with a cotton ball, or finger tips, and keep it over night. Shampoo your hair the next morning using vinegar mixed water.
How to get rid of Dandruff – Ginger For Natural Dandruff Treatment:
Pretty simple technique. Ginger, as you know is a spice, originally from India, and is a main ingredient in many ayurvedic medicines. It’s medicinal properties have been documented hundreds of years ago in the ancient medicinal texts of the east.
Crush about 3 small lobes of cleaned ginger root and extract the juice. Pour the juice in to a dish containing 3 tablespoons of olive oil and mix well. Apply the mixture on to your scalp, and massage gently with your fingertips. Do not worry if you feel a little burning sensation, since ginger is inherently hot.
Clean your hair and scalp after about 3 minutes, and wash off any oiliness with your regular shampoo.
How to get rid of Dandruff – Olive Oil Treatment for Dandruff:
You can get rid of dandruff with the consistence use of olive oil. Olive oil is natural clarifying and moisturizing agent. It is one of the most admired home remedies for dandruff. A lukewarm oil treatment of olive oil can help you to treat your dandruff. Don’t make the olive oil too hot. Apply the olive oil to the problem scalp in circular motions before going to bed. Wash out your hair with a mild shampoo in the morning.
How to get rid of Dandruff – Egg Pack For Itchy Scalp:
Eggs are proteins and proteins are the building blocks of good, shiny, healthy hair. This pack nourishes the hair, and aids in removing dandruff.
Mix 2 beaten eggs with 2 tbsp of water, and apply this mixture on wet hair. Slowly, and gently massage the mixture on your scalp for some time. Leave it for 15 minutes, and then rinse your hair with lukewarm water.